Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates PLLC has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firmest commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Information Gathered About You
Our optional mailings (newsletters, service reminders etc) require users to give us their email address. The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitors only when necessary, such as additions of new offers to our site or any major changes of policy or services! Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
From time to time we may run contests or sweepstakes on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (like their email address) and demographic information (like their zip code or area code). The visitor’s contact information is used to determine the winner and ensure compliance with the contest rules.
Sharing of the Information
Your e-mail, phone number, mail address and other personal information/addresses to Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates PLLC will not be shared in any way shape or form with any other company unless you specifically agree to it before hand!
Applications for Credit
In connection with your transaction, Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates PLLC may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice. This does not apply to information obtained in a non-financial transaction.
1. We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms in connection with a financial transaction;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies.
2. Our policy is only to disclose your personal non-public information to only those companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
3. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you to any one, except as permitted by law.
4. Further, we restrict access to your non-public personal information to only those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. Employees cannot use your information for any other purpose. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Information Voluntarily Provided
Any information you provide to us (i.e. name, e-mail address, phone number etc.) when you enroll in one of our Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our websites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. This information may be used to provide you with information you’ve requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see Choice/Opt-Out Policy). This data may also be used to tailor your experience on our sites by providing content that is relevant to your interests and geographic region. By providing your phone number, you give us the right to call or text you. Message and data rates may apply and are your sole responsibility.
This site may make free classifieds, chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its users. Users may register separately for these services ( free of charge). During registration the user may be required to supply a username, password, and email address. This information is used only to identify you as a user.
The Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates PLLC site provides users the opportunity to alter their mail content preferences or opt-out of the system completely. Simply following the instructions at the bottom of any mailing will allow users to adjust their preferences accordingly. Please note that it may take a week or more to fully remove you from our system.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may control the data being collected from your visit by Dataium through a universal consumer options page.
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Daniel P. Buttafuoco & Associates PLLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.